Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Skippy. You can use grape jam.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter (Skippy brand preferred)
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, layer cream cheese, peanut butter spread and jam.
- Microwave at high 1 minute or until heated through.
- Alternatively, preheat oven to 350°F
- In shallow 1-quart baking dish, layer cream cheese, peanut butter spread and jam.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve, if desired, with apple slices and graham cracker sticks.
WOW!!! Made this yesterday for a party and everyone loved it. The adults as well as the kids couldn't get enough!! I let each layer stiffen up in the frig so it would be easier to put together. Thanks for such a tasty, easy to put together, and economical recipe!! Will make again!!