Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy and different, you can make this into a potato salad by substituting a pound of boiled, sliced red potatoes for the pasta. This reheats okay, but is best eaten right away. It has 7 WW points per serving
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) round steaks, trimmed of all visible fat and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, blue cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet. Swirl in the oil, then add the garlic.
- Sautee until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the beef in two batches and cook, until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the yogurt dressing.
- Add the steak and tomatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Serve at once.