1/3 Photos of Warm Pasta Provencale With Spinach, Goat Cheese and Herbs
Pasta Provencale is a breeze to prepare, with only about 30 minutes from start to finish! It's great served for lunch on the patio or terrace, or as a starter for a dinner party-- and may be enjoyed either warm, or at room temperature. Serve with a good crusty bread and bottle of wine, et voila!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces farfelle pasta or 6 ounces penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 finely minced garlic clove
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup nicoise olives or 1/4 cup kalamata olive
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (or feta cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de provence, to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, washed and patted dry
- 4 tablespoons grated pecorino romano cheese, to serve
- fresh thyme or lavender, to garnish
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add the pasta and boil until just tender, about 10-12 minutes. Drain; then return pasta to the pot.
- 2Toss the warm pasta with olive oil and vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper, and the garlic.
- 3Stir in the grated carrot and zucchini, strips of bell pepper, tomatoes, and olives. Add the crumbled goat cheese and herbes de Provence, stirring gently to combine.
- 4Divide the baby spinach leaves equally between 4 serving plates, then top with the warm pasta. Sprinkle each serving with some of the grated Pecorino Romano cheese. Garnish with fresh thyme or lavender, if desired.
- 5Enjoy the Pasta Provencale warm, or at room temperature. Wonderful with a good bread and bottle of wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Pasta Provencale With Spinach, Goat Cheese and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence
pecorino romano cheese