Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
again, nice dinner or lunch meal.
- 50 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 20 g pasta
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 1⁄8 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup spinach
- Combine chicken, lime, oil, chili sauce, garlic and basil to marinade.
- Drain the chicken and reserve some marinade. Place tomato’s on a backing tray and bake uncovered.
- Cook pasta while tomato’s bake
- Add chicken to frypan, add marinade, stock and parsley until mix boils. Gently toss with pasta, tomato’s and let the spinach wilt in the mix.