1/2 Photos of Warm or Cold Beet Salad
Simple beet salad passed down from my mom. Ingredients are approximate since she never cooks from a recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beats in boiling watter for approximatley 20-30 minutes, or until soft.
- 2Peel and grate beets. Add chopped onion, grated apple and grated pickle.
- 3Season with salt, lemon juice and sugar to taste.
- 4Either serve immediately or place in fridge until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm or Cold Beet Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g