Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you enjoy the wonderful taste of onions, then this delightful spread is just what you need! It is tasty on crackers, breads, what ever you find to slather it on. Yet so simple to make. Give it a try, you will be happy you did.
- 2 cups sweet onions, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese
- Combine the onion, onion powder, mayonnaise, and cheeses.
- Place into a oven proof bowl.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve warm on crackers, bread, pita.
- what ever you like.
It's warm, gooey, comfort food at its max!!! I feel warm and fuzzy just remembering the taste.... One word sums it all up: MMMmmmmmm!! thanks for a great recipe!