Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use a mixture of green and black olives such as picholine, Niçois, and Kalamata.
- 1 1⁄2 cups olives (assorted)
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Place olives in medium bowl. Cover with 2 cups water; let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine olives, oil, thyme, garlic, fennel seeds, and orange peel in small skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until garlic is fragrant and oil is hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vinegar.
- Cool slightly; serve warm.