Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a truly great potato salad recipe. Everyone comments about how good it is whenever I make it. I found it in Taste of Home magazine and it is credited to Tiffany Mitchell.
Top Review by JustJanS
We are both really fond of warm potato salad, and this one was a beauty! I had to sub normal potatoes for the red, and I had a lovely dill mustard that I used (instead of the Dijon) as well as some dry dill weed. Dill is one of my favourite herbs, and I just planted a heap, so this will turn up on our table again soo.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cut potatoes into chunks; place in a bowl.
- Add the mustard mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.