Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Can be used as a dip/spread for crackers or toasts; may also try on steak...
Top Review by loof
Delicious appetizer dip! The sour cream, parmesan and mushrooms are a perfect combination. I don't care for onions so left them out, and made half of the recipe. Served with wheat thins and triscuits and really loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 44.37 ml butter
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 22.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper, to taste
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the mushrooms and onion, and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle with the flour.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper Transfer to a small casserole dish, and top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.