1/5 Photos of Warm Mushroom Spread
Can be used as a dip/spread for crackers or toasts; may also try on steak...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Stir in the mushrooms and onion, and cook until tender.
- 4Sprinkle with the flour.
- 5Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- 6Mix in sour cream and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper Transfer to a small casserole dish, and top with Parmesan cheese
- 7Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Mushroom Spread
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper