Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Can be used as a dip/spread for crackers or toasts; may also try on steak...
Top Review by loof
Delicious appetizer dip! The sour cream, parmesan and mushrooms are a perfect combination. I don't care for onions so left them out, and made half of the recipe. Served with wheat thins and triscuits and really loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the mushrooms and onion, and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle with the flour.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper Transfer to a small casserole dish, and top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.