1/1 Photo of Warm Mushroom Salad With Feta
Serve with crusty bread for a delicious appetizer or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces black olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and sauté over a high heat for 5 mins stirring occasionally until pale golden.
- 2Add the garlic, thyme and lemon juice and seasoning to taste, stir well then remove from the heat.
- 3Arrange the lettuce in a large bowl, scatter over the remaining ingredients, then add the mushrooms and all the pan juices.
- 4Toss to mix and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Mushroom Salad With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 551.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g