Serve with crusty bread for a delicious appetizer or lunch.
Make and share this Warm Mushroom Salad With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces black olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and sauté over a high heat for 5 mins stirring occasionally until pale golden.
- Add the garlic, thyme and lemon juice and seasoning to taste, stir well then remove from the heat.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large bowl, scatter over the remaining ingredients, then add the mushrooms and all the pan juices.
- Toss to mix and serve with crusty bread.