I love to make this salad with steak. If you love shrooms as much as my husband and I do, you will make this salad over and over again. This salad will serve four, but we usually eat the entire bowl ourselves because you can't stop eating it! Very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan.
- 2Add garlic and cook until translucent.
- 3Add mushrooms, remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to pan and stir well.
- 4Cook till the mushrooms are cooked through.
- 5Pour over shredded romaine lettuce and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Mushroom and Romaine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g