Recipe by dragonpawz
I love to make this salad with steak. If you love shrooms as much as my husband and I do, you will make this salad over and over again. This salad will serve four, but we usually eat the entire bowl ourselves because you can't stop eating it! Very easy to make.
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add mushrooms, remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to pan and stir well.
- Cook till the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Pour over shredded romaine lettuce and serve.