Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
If you are having trouble falling asleep this will nod-you-off in no time flat, and also works wonders for a sore throat too! Please adjust the sugar to taste, you will *love* this!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (can use more)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow (or to taste)
- In a micrrowave-safe cup or bowl mix together the milk, vanilla, nutmeg, sugar and cinnamon (if using).
- Microwave on HIGH until the milk is very hot, removing once to stir.
- Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top and enjoy.
- Good night!
I had a really sore throat and this made my throat feel instantly better! I added some honey and it was really soothing... Thank you!
I was having a very hard time falling asleep so I looked online quick to find a recipe for warm milk and this popped up and I just had to try it personally I am not a good cook so it is hard for me to find thing that I can make. It is so simple even my friends daughter can make it and she is only 6 years old. It taste so amazing that I have made it every night since I found this recipe and it has been well over one year. It's AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL and DELICIOUS LOVE IT!
Delicious! It really does help me relax and fall asleep too! I changed it a little: 1 cup of milk tbs of honey pinch of cinnamon pinch of sugar (sometimes--or I just use extra honey!) 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract