Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This delicious sounding recipe! (perfect for the holidays) Was discovered ,because of a Zaar Member's search/request for it. I am posting it, so it will be in our base.
- 8 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice, divided
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 12 slices brioche bread
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cream half the mascarpone with the egg yolks, 1 Tbs. Maraschino juice and lemon zest.
- Generously butter six 3-inch Ramekins and sprinkle with sugar. Tap out the excess.
- Place a round of buttered parchment in the bottom of each.
- Cut 12 rounds of Broche bread, the same size as the ramekins. And moisten with the cream.
- Place 1 round in the bottom of each and spread with the mascarpone egg mixture.
- Top each with another Bread circle and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile put the remaining cheese milk and remaining maraschino juice into a bowl .stirring well into a sauce consistency. Stir in the jam. Spoon this sauce onto six plates. Unmold the warm puddings onto the plates. dust with powdered sugar and sprinkle with the apricots.