Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a parenting magazine! You may make this with sugar free maple syrup too.
- 2 cups milk (or low-fat milk)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons milk chocolate, grated
- 1 dash nutmeg (optional)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until warm but not boiling.
- Pour into 2 mugs and stir in 1 tablespoon of maple syrup into each mug.
- Sprinkle the tops with the grated chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the nutmeg if desired.
- Drink up!
A simple and comforting drink but nothing to get carried away with. I made it With organic Canadian maple syrup. I can see it appealing to young children perhaps as a before bedtime treat.