Recipe by BlondieItaliana
This is a pretty tasty recipe for warm lobster dip. Again, as in title, you could substitute with crabmeat, sea legs, or tiny baby shrimp if you like. I happen to mostly use my "leftover" lobster tail or claw meat when I make this. I have a great 1 qt. chafing server with a tea light beneath it that I usually prepare this in. Serve with pita chips, crackers, baguette slices, or vegetables. You can make this thicker or thinner depending on the amount of half & half and sour cream you use - prepare as you like.
- 1 1⁄2 cups lobsters, cooked (cut into small pieces with scissor)
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (add more if you like cheesier)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop onion & garlic and put in microwave safe bowl with the olive oil. Microwave 1 minute then remove and add to a large bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine well & add to oven safe baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray for easy clean-up (I use Pam Olive Oil Spray).
- Bake 30 minute covered with foil. Remove foil & bake another 10-15 minute until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.