Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty, healthy side
- 236.59 ml green lentil, rinsed
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard, mustard
- 0 red onion
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 946.36 ml arugula
- salt and pepper
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add the lentils and 1 tsp salt and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 25 minutes, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, onion, parsley and remaining 2 tbsp of oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Add the lentils and arugula to the vinaigrette and toss to combine.