- 1 cup green lentil, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, mustard
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups arugula
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add the lentils and 1 tsp salt and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 25 minutes, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, onion, parsley and remaining 2 tbsp of oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Add the lentils and arugula to the vinaigrette and toss to combine.