Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Insalata di Lenticchie, in '1,000 Italian Recipes' by Michele Scicilone
Make and share this Warm Lentil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the lentils in a large pot with cold water to cover by 1 inch.
- Add in the garlic and herbs.
- Bring to a simmer and cook 35 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and cook until the lentils are tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Drain the lentils and discard herbs and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to taste together.
- Add the lentils, onion, and parsley; mix well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.