Recipe by Bella Rachelle
This warm, gooey lemon cake hits the spot when you want something sweet. I adopted this cake recipe from Kraft Food & Family. Our family loves lemon desserts and this is one of our favorite!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 (3 5/8 ounce) packagesjello lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Pour batter into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Pour milk & water into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and granulated sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cake batter in dish.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet to catch drippings, as mixture does bubble.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 20 minutes. (Mixture will thicken slightly as it cools.).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Spoon onto serving dishes. Serve warm.