1/2 Photos of Warm Layered Bean Dip
The first time we ate this dip we went thru the chips like wildfire. Is a meal in itself. The bean, meat, cheese and salsa layers can be put together hours prior to cooking. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 538.64 g can refried beans
- 9.85 ml chopped garlic
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 78.07 ml salsa (mix with beans)
- 453.59 g cooked ground beef
- chili powder
- 29.58-44.37 ml salsa (mix with meat)
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml salsa (as a layer itself)
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- 44.37 ml finely chopped red onions
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 1In a bowl, mix beans, garlic, gr onions and salsa. Spread on bottom of greased casserole dish or serving dish.
- 2Season cooked hamb meat with chili powder and salsa to taste. Layer on top of beans.
- 3Sprinkle cheese next as a layer then hot sauce layer.
- 4Microwave until piping hot, making sure to cook evenly.
- 5Meanwhile, in a bowl mash avocadoes til chunky. Stir in cilantro, red onion, lime juice and salt.
- 6Spoon avocado mixture over hot dip mixture and spread sour cream on top. Sprinkle w/remaining green onions. Serve w/chips and hot sauce, if any left.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Layered Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.9
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 1289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 38.2 g