Warm Lamb and Pasta Salad
- Combine lamb, oil, 1 tsp of the sugar, juice, wine, sauce, garlic and rosemary in bowl, cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain lamb, reserve marinade.
- Place tomatoes in single layer on an oven tray, sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- Coat non-stick pan with cooking oil spray, add lamb in batches, cook until browned and tender.
- Return lamb to pan, add reserved marinade, stock and parsley, stir until mixture boils.
- Gently toss with pasta, tomatoes and spinach.