3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
Great summer eating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g lean lamb fillets, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 medium roma tomatoes, quartered
- 500 g pasta (bows, spirals)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bunch spinach, roughly chopped
- 1Combine lamb, oil, 1 tsp of the sugar, juice, wine, sauce, garlic and rosemary in bowl, cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Drain lamb, reserve marinade.
- 3Place tomatoes in single layer on an oven tray, sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- 4Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- 6Coat non-stick pan with cooking oil spray, add lamb in batches, cook until browned and tender.
- 7Return lamb to pan, add reserved marinade, stock and parsley, stir until mixture boils.
- 8Gently toss with pasta, tomatoes and spinach.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Lamb and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce