You could add cooked rare beef, chicken or prawns to this if you wish to make more of a meal of it. **remember an Aussie tablespoon is 4 teaspoons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g soba noodles or 250 g thin spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 12 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- cooking spray
- 1Cook the noodles according to the packet directions, drain, transfer to a large bowl and toss well with the sesame oil.
- 2Heat a frying pan and spray with oil. Add the capsicum, broccoli and onion and stir fry for about 3 minutes-or until tender-crisp.
- 4In a medium bowl, blend the peanut butter and warm water. Add the soy sauce, mirin, vegetables to the noodles; spoon sauce over and toss.
- 5Add the garlic ginger, chili sauce and spring onions; whisk well.
- 6Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Korean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 16.1 g