Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good quick appetizer! DH and I often snack on this while I am cooking dinner when we are really hungry and just need a little something to tide us over! I used chopped sundried tomatoes since I HATE raw tomatoes -- but if you like them by all means use the raw ones! :) This is from Kraft Foods!
- 226.79 g package neufchatel cheese
- 59.14 ml pesto sauce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 59.14 ml finely shredded Italian cheese blend
- Triscuit crackers
- Put Neufchatel cheese in a small shallow baking dish (I use my mini pyrex), and top with pesto, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 375*F for 12-14 minutes until cheese is warm and softened.
- Scoop up with crackers directly.
Mmmmm! I used sundried tomato pesto, and 1/4 tsp. dried basil. We liked it a lot when just made, even better after a night in the fridge. A great addition to any party.
Thanks Sarahbeth for posting! I really enjoyed this as did my guests and DH. It was a great warm and creamy appetizer. I served it with triscuits and townhouse crackers and accented with fresh rosemary sprigs. Will make again and again. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup game June 2010. Enjoy! ChefDLH
I used sundried tomato pesto(homemade) and ate it room temperature with crackers. A great snack! Thanks! Made for Zaar Stars game.