Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite because it is so easy to make and really, really good!!!
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 1⁄8 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon ken's honey mustard dressing
- 2 slices lettuce
- 2 slices tomatoes
- Spread cheese on wrap and microwave until melted.
- Spread honey mustard salad dressing over.
- Add turkey, lettuce and tomato.
- Roll up and enjoy!
This was really good. Some of my favorite ingredients are in this wrap. Honey mustard dressing, cheddar cheese, and turkey. I used white flour tortillas and romaine lettuce with roma tomatoes. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Fall/2008.