Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 2 stalks celery, diced 1/2 inch
- 15 -20 cornichons, sliced into rounds (about 1/4 pounds)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced 1/2 inch
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- Scrub the potatoes and cut them into 3/4-inch cubes, leaving the skin on.
- Steam or boil the potato pieces until they are just tender but still firm.
- While the potatoes are cooking, assemble the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. As soon as the potatoes are done, drain them and transfer into the bowl. Toss just enough to blend everything, and serve immediately.