Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This salad was originally created from my Orange Chicken recipe. It seems I have been using this side dish with a majority of my meals. So therefore I decided to make it a recipe all on its own. Really, it can pass as a main course all on its own. Perfect for the vegetarian diet. It's just that good.
- 2 cups savoy cabbage (Roughly Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons honey (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄8 cup green onion (Chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted almonds (Raw)
- 2 cups red potatoes (Oven Roasted, Lightly seasoned)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Add to a medium-large bowl the chopped cabbage, green onions, almonds and roasted red potatoes. Fold until well combined.
- Whisk together in a small sized bowl the honey and orange juice.
- Pour the honey and orange juice mixture over the top of the cabbage salad and fold until well combined. Add a bit of salt to taste. Cover and let sit in the fridge until ready to serve. Best if served warm.