Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Unbelievably simple and so delicious! A nice substitute for regular mayo potato salads. Found in Woman's World magazine.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" pieces.
- Steam or boil potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or til done.
- In large serving bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, Italian seasoning and salt& pepper.
- Add onion.
- Transfer warm potatoes to bowl with dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Very nice and fast. Good flavors. I used 5 medium yukon gold potatoes. I didn't have any dried Italian seasoning, but found a recipe on the Zaar. Love this site.
Very nice. Used white wine vinegar instead of red, but otherwise made per the recipe. Delicious with beef kebabs and green salad.
We loved this warm potato salad, I served it at room temperature, just perfect! it almost had a crispness to it, if you can say that about potato salad. Outstanding dressing!! Definitely on our "do again" list, went perfectly with our teriyaki grilled skewred beef, a delightful spring supper on the patio!! Thanks for posting.