Recipe by Marie
Unbelievably simple and so delicious! A nice substitute for regular mayo potato salads. Found in Woman's World magazine.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" pieces.
- Steam or boil potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or til done.
- In large serving bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, Italian seasoning and salt& pepper.
- Add onion.
- Transfer warm potatoes to bowl with dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.