1/4 Photos of Warm Herbed Potato Salad
Unbelievably simple and so delicious! A nice substitute for regular mayo potato salads. Found in Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into 1" pieces.
- 2Steam or boil potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or til done.
- 3In large serving bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, Italian seasoning and salt& pepper.
- 4Add onion.
- 5Transfer warm potatoes to bowl with dressing and toss gently to coat.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Herbed Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 594.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning