Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a grocery store flyer, posted here for safe keeping. Haven't tried yet. Looks yummy!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish or pie plate with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix all ingredients together and place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once while baking.
- Serve warm with crackers or raw veggies.
Absolutely favourite winter appetizer!! Even my family who aren't big cheese eaters love this one. So easy, even yummy reheated the next day. I often omit the nuts so able to take anywhere. Thanks for sharing!
An absolute hit at my office Halloween party! The blend of flavors is incredible. I did make a couple substitutions due to what I had on hand. I subbed dried cranberries (1/2 cup-soaked in hot water for 15 min) pecans instead of almonds and white onion instead of green. I put those 3 ingredients in the chopper and then added to the rest of the dip. Served with Triscuits - an aboslute hit!~ Thanks for sharing...