Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup minced shallot
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 16 ounces sliced smoked ham, cut into thin strips (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a 9 inch heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots, saute 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and water; cook until reduced by half (about 1 minute).
- Add ham, cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ham from pan; sprinkle with parsley.