Recipe by Delish
These are really easy to throw together for a meal when you're busy. You can modify the ingredients to what you like. I love wraps...yummy!
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- On each tortilla, layyer four slices of ham and 1/3 cup cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan and cover and bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, and onions.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Unroll tortillas halfway; top each with 1/3 cup lettuce mixture and 1 tablespoons dressing.
- Roll up again and serve immediately.