Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A simple salad can be pure heaven. Just combine fresh baby greens with a good vinaigrette and you will know this to be true.Emerils Herb Vinaigrette 7 Layer Cookies - Epicurean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups assorted baby greens
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup emerils herb vinaigrette
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- add the greens, water, salt, and pepper and heat, stirring gently, just until the greens wilt, about 2 mins.Remove from heat.
- Toss the greens with the vinaigrette just before serving.