1/1 Photo of Warm, Gooey, Yummy Chicken Casserole!
1 hr 15 mins
People kept asking me for this recipe, and their friends kept asking them for the recipe after they made it for them, so I figured it was a good one to put on here! There are many, many different ways to make this more healthy, let me know how you do it! I usually get the low sodium soups, use smart balance mayo, 2% cheddar cheese, whole wheat bread on top, and smart balance butter. Every little bit helps! I haven't ever measured this, so don't be afraid to add more or less of anything at your discretion! Especially with the curry, some nights I get sassy and decide to put tons of curry in it. Oh! and one last thing- it tastes EXCELLENT the next day, and serving it over rice is tasty and makes it last longer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (or to taste)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bread, crumbled
- 1/3 cup melted butter (you may need more to thoroughly soak the bread crumbs)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine soups, mayo, lime juice, and red curry first, then add the chicken and broccoli.
- 3Pour mixture evenly into a 9x13-inch glass pan, top with entire bag of cheese and bread crumbs soaked in the melted butter.
- 4Bake for one hour in the oven at 350°F YUM!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm, Gooey, Yummy Chicken Casserole!
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.8
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 1322.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste