1/1 Photo of Warm Goat's Cheese on Toast and Lettuce
One of the most popular classics, though very quick and simple to make.If you love goat cheese this is a treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the lettuce ; on chopping board, crumple a few leaves together in your hand and cut thin strips with a knife on a chopping board. Share them among the individual dishes.
- 2Put one goat cheese on each bread slice and pre-heat oven on grill position.
- 3Make your vinaigrette : In a bowl mix salt, pepper, and mustard ; solwly add the vinegar and then the oil, always mixing.
- 4When ready to serve, put the toast and cheese under oven grill for about 5 to 10 minutes ; the cheese should begin to get warm and slightly melt ; in the meantime, pour a bit of vinaigrette on the lettuce strips of each dish.
- 5When cheese is ready, put the toast on lettuce and serve right away.
- 6Decorate with a walnut half or parsley.
- 7I used a roll of Goat cheese and cut thick slices.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Goat's Cheese on Toast and Lettuce
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.3
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 567.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g