- 8 ounces French baguettes
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cut eighteen 1/4-inch diagonal slices from baguette. Spread goat cheese on each slice. Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until edges are slightly golden and cheese softens, about 10 minutes. Set aside on sheet. Heat honey in small saucepan over medium heat until warm, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle toasts with walnuts, then rosemary. Drizzle with honey and serve.