Chef Sunshine's Note:
Basil pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese intermingle to produce a savory, colorful, EASY vegetarian sandwich. Wonderful served with seedless purple grapes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Open the pita bread halves up into pockets. Spread goat cheese onto one side of the inside of each pita pocket.
- 3Spread a layer of pesto over the goat cheese.
- 4Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes.
- 5Place pita halves onto a baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 3 to 5 minutes in the preheated oven, just until the filling is warm, and the bread is lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g