Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love goat cheese, especially warm. I've been looking for a way to make it at home. I had something similar at a restaurant and decided to make my own version of it. Very simple and quick.
- 8 ounces goat cheese, soft
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons red peppers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced and toasted
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Thinly slice goat cheese and place at the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Top with tomatoes, thyme and sprinkle olive oil over mixture.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with french bread.