Warm Glass Noodles With Edamame
- Have a large pan of hot water ready for softening the noodle. Drop the noodles into the hot water and stir them every couple minutes, testing until they are the al dente.
- To make the sauce, whisk together in a small bowl all of the sauce ingredients; set aside.
- Heat the wok over medium high heat. Add the peanut oil and the garlic; stir fry until the garlic begins to turn golden. Add the chili pepper and cook for just a minute.
- Turn the heat off under the wok and add the sauce mixture, the noodles, scallions and about 2/3 of the drained edamame beans. Toss gently to combine and coat everything with the sauce.
- Return the pan to the heat for a few seconds, just to warm through.
- Pile up on a large platter or in a shallow bowl and scatter over the remaining edamame beans and the sesame seeds.
- Garnish with more fresh mint and cilantro, if desired, and serve in big noodle bowls.