- 8 large yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, diced
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup broth
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in their jackets until firm yet done.
- Remove peel and cut into bite size pieces and set aside in a bowl.
- Fry bacon golden brown.
- Add onions and fry both until onions turn transparent but not dark.
- Remove from heat and ad vinegar and broth.
- Bring to a quick boil.
- Pour over potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mince some fresh parsley and mix under the saldad.