Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe is wonderful over slices of crusty bread or as a side dish for grilled chicken, pork and steak. Recipe is from Healthy Cooking.
Top Review by Okra
This is SO good! I halved the recipe to serve as a side dish with tilapia but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I'm such a tomato lover, anyway, but then when you add basil, feta, and garlic, I'm in heaven. Thank you.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic seasoning (salt-free garlic seasoning blend)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, basil, seasoning blend, salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 t oil; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining oil; sprinkle over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is softened and tomatoes are tender.