Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make clone of the Garlic Flavor French Boursin Cheese spread.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash together the garlic and salt to make a paste.
- Combine with the cream cheese, butter, parsley, and pepper until smooth.
- Transfer cheese to a 2 cup casserole dish or ovenproof bowl and bake in a 350 degree oven for about ten minutes or until warm.
- Serve with crackers, or toasted French or Italian Bread.
This is creamy and full of flavor. I cut corners by warming it in the microwave rather than the oven. It was perfect on my yeasted cornbread toast. I did cut back on the amount of pepper because of personal preference. Other than that I stuck to the recipe. Thank you for another wonderful recipe, Steve.