Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, unpeeled and cut in half
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Boil the potatoes or Microwave until tender.
- Heat the butter and in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the drained potatoes and cook until lightly browned (about 7 minutes).
- Enjoy the aromas.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat.
- and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Serve warm.
These were yummy... bit too much salt and butter for us ...BUT, I cut recipe in 1/2 ish and estimated. So, basically the 4 stars are to remind me when I make it next and read my review, to cut down a bit on butter and salt. Thanks for your recipe!