5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a quick taste dish that can be served warm or at room temperature. The smell of the herb cheese on warm potatoes is wonderful as it is delicious. It's great for summer time and great for a quick lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package garlic & herb spreadable cheese, like alouette
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp, peeled and devined
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed drained
- 1Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- 2In a large bowl add cooked warm potatoes with onions and garlic herb cheese spead and toss gently to coat. Add sour cream cooked shrimp and peas mix gently just to combine.
- 3Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Garlic Herb Shrimp Potato Salad #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
garlic & herb spreadable cheese