Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a quick taste dish that can be served warm or at room temperature. The smell of the herb cheese on warm potatoes is wonderful as it is delicious. It's great for summer time and great for a quick lunch.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package garlic & herb spreadable cheese, like alouette
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp, peeled and devined
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed drained
- Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- In a large bowl add cooked warm potatoes with onions and garlic herb cheese spead and toss gently to coat. Add sour cream cooked shrimp and peas mix gently just to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.