From the Health for Life (Diabetes) supported by Diabetes Australia. I have had this as a dessert minus the muesli with a low-fat vanilla yoghurt. Per serve fat 2.5g, protein 9.5g, carbohydrate 44g, fibre 12.5g, cholesterol 2.5g, energy 1025kg (245 cal) and gi53 low.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 700 g rock melons (1lb 6 1/2 oz, peeled and cubed)
- 200 g strawberries (6 1/2 oz, cut in halves)
- 2 kiwi fruits (peeled and sliced)
- 500 g fresh pineapple (1lb peeled and cubed)
- 1/3 cup passion fruit pulp (80ml or 2 2/3 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice (125ml or 4 fl oz)
- 200 ml low-fat plain yogurt (6 1/2 fl oz)
- 1 cup muesli (natural 130 grams or 4 1/2 oz)
- 1Put rockmelon, strawberries, kiwifruit and pineapple into a bowl and gently mix to combine.
- 2Put the passionfruit and pineapple juice into a pan, gently heat until warm and stir to combine.
- 3Pour over the fruit salad and gently mix to coat the fruit in the liquid.
- 4Spoon fruit salad equally into 4 wide-topped glasses and top each with a quarter of yoghurt and muesli.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Fruit Salad With Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g