Prep 24 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Simple & Delicious magazine, the fresh fruit kebabs are coated with a lemony cinnamon-sugar basting sauce and grilled.
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium fresh peaches or 1 medium nectarine
- 1 medium pear
- 2 slices fresh pineapple (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel and cut fruit into 1 inch chunks. Thread fruit onto 8 pairs of soaked bamboo skewers, alternating varieties (use two skewers per kebab to keep fruit from rotating while turning skewers on grill).
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make basting sauce.
- Grill kebabs uncovered over medium heat for 6 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting with sauce often.
Wow! Have never grilled fruit before, but will again. The banana and pineapple really work well with the glaze and the grill. This is a must try. Thanks so much for the post.