Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious magazine, the fresh fruit kebabs are coated with a lemony cinnamon-sugar basting sauce and grilled.
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium fresh peaches or 1 medium nectarine
- 1 medium pear
- 2 slices fresh pineapple (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut fruit into 1 inch chunks. Thread fruit onto 8 pairs of soaked bamboo skewers, alternating varieties (use two skewers per kebab to keep fruit from rotating while turning skewers on grill).
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make basting sauce.
- Grill kebabs uncovered over medium heat for 6 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting with sauce often.