1 hr 5 mins
Opening a couple of cans of fruit for a dessert suites me fine. The taste is terrific. Leftovers are good cold or can be heated up in the microwave. Don't forget the cheese. It adds a texture and taste that compliment the apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into cake mix (or use food processor) until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of mixture.
- 3Pat remaining mixture into ungreased 13" X 9" dish.
- 4Pat mixture up 1/2 inch side of dish.
- 5Spread pie filling over cake mixture.
- 6Sprinkle reserved mixture over top.
- 7Bake 45-50 minutes .
- 8Serve warm with a wedge of cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm French Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French apple pie filling