Recipe by Beth A.
Perfect to snack on, with tortilla chips, during the football game! A meal in itself. You can tweak this to your personal taste all sorts of ways. Sometimes, I'll add a minced fresh jalapeno to the hamburger if I feel like adding more heat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add Rotel, refried beans, chili powder, minced onion, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, garlic, and cumin.
- Cook and stir until hot.
- Spoon into shallow 2-1/2 qt baking dish.
- Layer on top the drained corn, and drained diced tomatoes.
- Top with cheese, and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.