Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are pretty, quick appetizers that will jazz up any party with their fun flavor and bright color. The recipe is from Taste of Home’s 2005 Holiday recipe collection. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 10 slices French bread, 1 inch thick
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- Combine melted butter and olive oil in bowl; brush onto both sides of bread.
- Place sliced bread on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine next three ingredients and sprinkle over toasted bread, then top with chopped tomato.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through, and serve warm.